- Alluvium. A new work, Alluvium, was presented at the Ponderosa Unfestival, Brandenburg, from 7. to 12. September. Documentation of the work will be online soon.
- The Invisible Band. The Invisible Band was a week-long intervention in Minute/Year, organised by Gabriela Gordillo, from August 3. to 9., 2020, in bb15. A full outline is available on Medium.
- Radiophonien des Alls. Listening to the Universe — Radiophonien des Alls was a radio-art festival presented by Datscharadio from 11. to 13. August, where we presented LES-1, Oreganoweg, August 2020. This was a live broadcast, on 12. August at 2:50pm, of the signal from the LES-1 satellite — which formed the core of our work Signal Tide — from Oreganoweg, the location of the Datscharadio studio in Berlin. The festival was transmitted on 88.4 FM in Berlin and 90.7 in Potsdam, and online. Archives online soon.
- Minute/Year in Centro Cultura Digital, Mexico. Centro Cultura Digital in Mexico has published ‘El presente suena, resuena,’ an essay (in Spanish) by Kassandra Valencia about Minute/Year.
- Signal Tide interview and audio. The Los Angeles County Museum of Art has published an audio mix, Signal Tide — Two Passes, with an accompanying interview about Signal Tide, as part of the LACMA@home series.
- Other Trains excerpts. Excerpts from the research process for Other Trains were part of the June Virtual Open Studios event at GlogauAIR. There is a feature article about the event on Berlin Art Link.
- Remote Voices. Remote Voices, a week-long intervention by Gabriela Gordillo in Minute/Year, took place in bb15 from 1.–8. April, 2020. The Copenhagen Architecture Festival has published an account of the intervention, as part of their “corona essays” series of contemporary writing about Covid-19 and the built environment.
- Minute/Year. The fifth annual iteration of Minute/Year began on January 1., 2020, in bb15, Linz, Austria. It will continue throughout the year until December 31., 2020.