- I am sitting in a room: Alvin Lucier’s 90th Birthday Celebration. We are delighted to have contributed two recordings to ISSUE Project Room’s event honouring Alvin Lucier on his 90th birthday, which will be livestreamed on 13./14. May.
- Minute/Year. The sixth annual iteration of Minute/Year began on January 1., 2021, at Libken, Brandenburg, Germany, where it will continue until 31. December. Possible events related to the work will depend—just like everything else—on Covid. Fingers crossed.
- Guest lecture, Wesleyan University. We were guest artists for a lecture in the series (Un)Sound Projections: When Spaces Resist Recording, given by Paula Matthusen, at Wesleyan University, Connecticut, in October 2020.
- The Invisible Band. The Invisible Band was a week-long intervention in Minute/Year, organised by Gabriela Gordillo, from August 3. to 9., 2020, in bb15. A full outline is available on Medium.
- Radiophonien des Alls. Listening to the Universe — Radiophonien des Alls was a radio-art festival presented by Datscharadio from 11. to 13. August, where we presented LES-1, Oreganoweg, August 2020. Listen on Mixcloud.
- Minute/Year in Centro Cultura Digital, Mexico. Centro Cultura Digital in Mexico has published ‘El presente suena, resuena,’ an essay (in Spanish) by Kassandra Valencia about Minute/Year.
- Signal Tide interview and audio. The Los Angeles County Museum of Art has published an audio mix, Signal Tide — Two Passes, with an accompanying interview about Signal Tide, as part of the LACMA@home series.