- Carried Bells (Daily Walks). We are presenting Carried Bells (Daily Walks), a video work that will be livestreamed on the Hošek Contemporary website from May 22., to May 29.
- I am sitting in a room: Alvin Lucier’s 90th Birthday Celebration. We are delighted to have contributed two recordings to ISSUE Project Room’s event honouring Alvin Lucier on his 90th birthday, which was livestreamed on 13./14. May. The recordings continue to be available on their website.
- Minute/Year. The sixth annual iteration of Minute/Year began on January 1., 2021, at Libken, Brandenburg, Germany, where it will continue until 31. December. Possible events related to the work will depend—just like everything else—on Covid. Fingers crossed.
- Minute/Year in Centro Cultura Digital, Mexico. Centro Cultura Digital in Mexico has published ‘El presente suena, resuena,’ an essay (in Spanish) by Kassandra Valencia about Minute/Year.
- Signal Tide interview and audio. The Los Angeles County Museum of Art has published an audio mix, Signal Tide — Two Passes, with an accompanying interview about Signal Tide, as part of the LACMA@home series.