- The Invisible Band. The Invisible Band, a week-long intervention in Minute/Year, organised by Gabriela Gordillo, is occurring from August 3. to 7., in bb15. Further details available on Mastodon or Instagram.
- Radiophonien des Alls. We will be part of Listening to the Universe — Radiophonien des Alls, a radio art festival presented by Datscharadio from 11. to 13. August, where we will be presenting LES-1, Oreganoweg, August 2020. This will be a live broadcast, on 12. August at 2:50pm, of the signal from the LES-1 satellite — which formed the core of our work Signal Tide — from Oreganoweg, the location of the Datscharadio studio in Berlin. The festival will be transmitted on 88.4 FM in Berlin and 90.7 in Potsdam, over mini FM at location and online.
- Minute/Year in Centro Cultura Digital, Mexico. Centro Cultura Digital in Mexico has published ‘El presente suena, resuena,’ an essay (in Spanish) by Kassandra Valencia about Minute/Year.
- Signal Tide interview and audio. The Los Angeles County Museum of Art has published an audio mix, Signal Tide — Two Passes, with an accompanying interview about Signal Tide, as part of the LACMA@home series.
- Other Trains excerpts. Excerpts from the research process for Other Trains were part of the June Virtual Open Studios event at GlogauAIR. There is a feature article about the event on Berlin Art Link.
- Remote Voices. Remote Voices, a week-long intervention by Gabriela Gordillo in Minute/Year, took place in bb15 from 1.–8. April, 2020. The Copenhagen Architecture Festival has published an account of the intervention, as part of their “corona essays” series of contemporary writing about covid-19 and the built environment.
- Minute/Year. The fifth annual iteration of Minute/Year began on January 1., 2020, in bb15, Linz, Austria. It will continue throughout the year until December 31., 2020.