- Guest lecture, Wesleyan University. We are guest artists for a lecture in the series (Un)Sound Projections: When Spaces Resist Recording, given by Paula Matthusen, at Wesleyan University, Connecticut, in October.
- The Invisible Band. The Invisible Band was a week-long intervention in Minute/Year, organised by Gabriela Gordillo, from August 3. to 9., 2020, in bb15. A full outline is available on Medium.
- Radiophonien des Alls. Listening to the Universe — Radiophonien des Alls was a radio-art festival presented by Datscharadio from 11. to 13. August, where we presented LES-1, Oreganoweg, August 2020. Listen on Mixcloud.
- Minute/Year in Centro Cultura Digital, Mexico. Centro Cultura Digital in Mexico has published ‘El presente suena, resuena,’ an essay (in Spanish) by Kassandra Valencia about Minute/Year.
- Signal Tide interview and audio. The Los Angeles County Museum of Art has published an audio mix, Signal Tide — Two Passes, with an accompanying interview about Signal Tide, as part of the LACMA@home series.